G. Ben Turnipseed Engineers provides construction administration from notice to proceed through completion of construction. The project manager is responsible for the engineering and administration required during construction, which includes
- Review of shop drawings
- Review and approval of contractors request for payment
- Preparation of necessary change orders
- Provide start-up assistance
- Conducting final inspection to determine if construction has been completed in substantial conformance with the plans and specifications.
- Provide written notification as to acceptance of the work.
Experienced on-site resident project inspectors observe the work in progress and assist the project manager in assessing the status of the construction completed.